- Whenever possible, use the full-color GFP logo—black wordmark with Book Red mark—on a white background.
- The logo with white wordmark and Brick Red mark can sit on a Book Red background if necessary.
- When only one color is available, use GFP Book Red.
- Allow for a margin the width/height of one "g" on all sides of the logo.
Black and White
- Given only black ink (e.g. in the case of a Xerox machine or newspaper), an all-black logo may be used. Avoid this usage and never use grayscale versions of the logo.
- An all-white logo may be used on an all-black field if absolutely necessary. Avoid this usage.