GFP works with clients on three levels to best serve your needs. Custom packages bring quality editorial and design production to the table, ensuring you publish your best effort. White glove packages deliver excellence without you lifting a finger. We handle every detail, adding in branding essentials like a sleek author website and social media strategy. Deluxe packages are for those who want to transform a concept into a spectacular book. We handle the writing, all the creative, even high-end offset printing and distribution.
|Dedicated production editor|
|Professional developmental edit|
|Copyedit for consistency, grammar, and style|
|Proof of text and layout + corrections|
|Custom cover design|
|Back cover copy creation and edit|
|ISBN and LCCN registration|
|Custom colophon logo design|
|Upload of print-ready final files|
|Consulting on sales channels|
|Ordering, shipping, and review of print proofs|
|E-book file upload and publication|
|Digital marketing and social media strategy|
|Branded author website|
|Ghostwriting or manuscript development|
|Specialized or four-color layout|
|Image research and management|
|Offset print management|
Girls, I still have questions:
Who will be on my team?
This is one of the most critical functions we provide. Depending on the package you choose, your production editor will select the perfect writer, image researcher, cover designer, interior designer, web designer, developmental editor, copyeditor, proofreader, and marketing strategist for you.
How long will it take?
Production schedules are flexible, but standard print-on-demand schedules take five to six months from the date we receive your manuscript to the publication of your finished book. For offset printing, we estimate about twelve months from editorial concept to printed copies.
Where can I find more information?
To discuss your project, please fill out the contact form as completely as possible and we’ll get right back to you!
Further Reading for Indie Publishers:
- Want to Self-Publish Successfully? Don’t Skip These Seven Steps
- Make Sure Your Book Doesn’t Look “Self-Pubbed”
- How Your Publishing Sausage Is Made
- Self-Publishing Series Part One: Is It Right for Me?
- Self-Publishing Series Part Two: Assembling Your Team
- Self-Publishing Series Part Three: Five of Your Burning Questions, Answered
- Self-Publishing Series Part Four: Marketing Your Book
- The Hard Truth About Distribution for Self-Published Authors
- Why NOT “à la Carte”
- Demystifying Book Distribution: 5 Questions with Christine Foye
- What Exactly Is a Developmental Edit?
- What’s in a Book?