- Anna Katz explains how sex books matter because they provide a safe space for people to learn about sex.
- Margaret Mallory describes her road to becoming an author and discusses how sex scenes in novels are more than just the sex—they can be useful plotting tools for writers.
- Larissa Pham describes how through writing about sex, she was able to examine her race, and she was able to be the role model she couldn’t find in media.
- Elissa Washuta explains how through writing, she was able to reshape her rape experience and become an authority figure on her own identity.
- Allison Moon reminds us that there is no such thing as a “normal sexuality” and that everyone is unique in their own sexual experiences.