- Turiya Autry adds to the conversation about feminism and domestic violence in writing.
- Dave Valencia, the lone man at the Girl Friday Seattle office, talks about his experience working in a female environment.
- Ryka Aoki discusses how she hopes her work is judged by the same standards that readers judge any writer who’s human.
- Jen Richards tells the story of her path of transition that led her to writing and producing Her Story.
- Sarah Mesle talks about her essay where she asks the question, “What does strength look like for boy characters in YA fiction?”
- Publisher Cynthia Good talks about gender bias in the world of literary fiction.