- Whenever possible, use the full-color GFP logo—black wordmark with Book Red mark—on a white background.
- The logo with white wordmark and Brick Red mark can sit on a Book Red background if necessary.
- When only one color is available, use GFP Book Red.
- Allow for a margin the width/height of one "g" on all sides of the logo.
Black and White
- Given only black ink (e.g. in the case of a Xerox machine or newspaper), an all-black logo may be used. Avoid this usage and never use grayscale versions of the logo.
- An all-white logo may be used on an all-black field if absolutely necessary. Avoid this usage.
- The GFP wordmark should not appear without the logomark. Do not remove Register icon.
- The GFP logomark should not appear without the wordmark.
- Do not rearrange logomark and wordmark.
- Do not use grayscale versions of the GFP logomark. See “Black and White” above.
- Do not place the GFP logomark on a colored background.
- Do not place the GFP logomark on a textured or photographic background.
- Sentinel Semibold is used as a header font.
- Sentinel Book is used as the primary body-copy font for all Girl Friday Productions material, both online and in print.
- Gotham Rounded Book is used sparingly as a secondary typeface for visual diversity.
- Gotham Medium (all caps) is used sparingly for smaller subheadings and links.